Clinical Psychology – Clinical Supervision
B.A. (Hons)(ANU), M.Clin.Psych (ANU), MAPS, Clinical College, AHPRA registered
Tami has practiced as a psychologist since 1993, commencing in the fields of Alcohol and Drug, Mental Health, and Women’s Health. She moved into private practice in 1999, where her primary interest has been in working with people who have been affected by trauma, unhelpful childhood experiences and family dynamics. She has a particular interest in psychotherapy and Self Psychology, a psychodynamic approach to working with individuals.
Tami is currently working with adults and couples who:
- are facing major life stresses or loss
- have experienced trauma or suffer from Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- are having interpersonal or relationship difficulties
- had unhelpful childhood experiences or family backgrounds
- are suffering pain or dealing with the psychological consequences of injury or illness
- suffer from anxiety or depression
- seek to improve or maximize their outlook on, or experience of, their lives
Clients may be self-referred, or via a doctors referral. DVA referrals are also welcome.
Fully registered as a Medicare provider of Clinical Psychology, rebates are claimable from Medicare when accompanied by a mental health care plan. Private health rebates may also be available depending on extras cover.
Fully registered to practice in Australia, Tami is a member of the Australian Psychological Society’s College of Clinical Psychologists and has Clinical endorsement with AHPRA. Tami is also approved as a supervisor by the AHPRA board and the APS Clinical College.
Tami holds an Honours degree in Psychology and a Masters degree in Clinical Psychology from the Australian National University, and has tutored in psychology at both the ANU and the University of Canberra.
Tami is available for Telehealth (via secure encrypted peer to peer video linkup) and telephone sessions. To discuss your needs please call on
0431 377 659
Fax: 02 6176 2051